Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why we fail...

.


One of the reasons we fail constantly is, in my opinion, due to the fact that we settle for less than perfect, purely through our own desire to fill the space. We have an emotional need so we fill it with something closest to our ideal. Not with the perfect match or desire but the closest we can during our allotted allowable waiting period. I have waited 44 years for my soul mate match and have had people ridicule me for never getting married. It is not that I made bad choices it is just that the choices were, what I wanted not what I needed. If that makes any sense.

We have a debt to people and their souls that need to be paid. The results of this existence are governed by my previous journeys and actions. I need to satisfy those debts till they have been worked off and then I move on. And some of them continue on the side line to be paid off as and when we have contact. That all being well and fine considering the past but what my focus should be is what debts am I creating at this very moment that I will need to pay off in the future. Am I creating debt that I need to return to this world to pay off, or am I creating reward or in other words debts owed to me. Debts owed to me is in credit and thus a tradable item with respect to the fact that I can give it up at any time if need be. If I owe I can not trade or give it up but have to return to pay those debts as I can not give them up even if someone takes responsibility for them the fact remains I still owe that debt to that person as I caused the debt in the first place, I have no choice but have to take responsibility for it.

So this leaves me with the practical applications of this trail of thought. What is it I do that generates this positive and negative debt. Love has its own rewards, and the very basics of this debt system remains entrenched in love. Give it freely without expectation of rewards and your load will become lighter. Thought is more powerful than deed as we are able to control both thought and deed. But thought is always far more vicious than deed.

As an example in this current day and age... Driving on the highway and a guy cuts you off arrogantly and taunts you in some or other way. By thinking about what you want have happen to him, be it a beating or being pushed off the road etc all of this focuses your negative energy thoughts and 'want of the deed' onto him. But now we need to analyse this. The focus in this world is on his person, property and behavior, but we all seem to forget that that thought pattern and 'want' of causing harm to him is not on the physical but rather it is on the soul. We are two souls communicating not two humans. That is the trick in this world. We have been conditioned to concentrate on the 'opposition not the fellow soul'. We will drive him off the road, jump out and beat him up or possibly worse, and climb back into our cars and go to the pub and tell our buddies how we opened a can of 'whip ass' on some guy that deserved it and proudly show off the scratches and dents on both our knuckles and car where we 'connected' him. Wow ! what a moment of triumph. "Imagined or in reality"

Sadly it is in my opinion quite the opposite entirely. We have created a debt that will need to be repaid either now or later depending on your account status. You have inflicted a crime upon a fellow soul that can not be wiped away or traded, but needs to be repaid. And it is the one fundamental rule of this creation that 'as you sow - so you shall reap' or the philosophy of 'Yin and Yan' or a myriad of other terms explaining that there can only be one reaction to any action and that is 'reaction' which in turn can only take on one type of reaction, that being either positive or negative.

IT IS OUR CHOICE, as to how this works out. I am far from a happy clapper and am naive to this worlds 'religious' beliefs and cultures but this I do know, I am responsible for all that I control and my mind is the most powerful and complex of tools, yet it is the least controlled instrument in our arsenal. We have absolutely no idea the power we have harnessed within our own skull and in my opinion it is about bloody time that we wizened up and learned.

DBT 17/10/2010
.





No comments:

Post a Comment