Sunday, May 24, 2015

www.proxisa.co and www.proximate.co.za launched

.
Great news .... www.proxisa.co and www.proximate.co.za are up and running. With great pride and excitement we launched today around 4pm. It has been a relatively long haul from an idea to reality. I am so pleased that we have put together a solid online shop for everyone to peruse and enjoy. The choices of products and pricing will change and expand into a fully fledged power house of covert surveillance, spy cameras and equipment. The gadgets available online are available worldwide.

I do hope you get a chance to check the two sites out, it is a matter of pride and joy. Please send your comments, suggestions and don't be shy, even if you don't like them - honestly let me know what you think as it would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great week ahead and we will chat and catch up soon.

.

1 comment:

  1. It's remarkable in support of me to have a site, which iis useful for my
    know-how. thanks admin

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - Cars 3 posters (http://asimagensprimeiro.Blogspot.com/2015/08/incredibles-2-Cars-3-and-toy-story-4.html)

    ReplyDelete