Monday, January 31, 2011

The time has arrived...

.

I find it strange that at forty four odd years old I have discovered that getting to know yourself is critical in one's own development. Here I am in JHB, possibly the least exciting city in the country for me at this time, and being faced with a myriad of issues and obstacles I can feel the buildup of tension, the uneasiness that always accompanies change. I honestly look forward to it and again having been through these changes before I fully realise what it takes.

Getting the whole process going is the worst. I have sufficient frustration built up now to tackle the tasks at hand and will, as per my previous blog notes, conquer all in one fell swoop.

"Molon Labe" 'ye heathen lot - darest you! to even attempt getting the upper hand. Fear me, for I shall strike fear into your belly and both shatter and conquer your pathetic attempts at control.

I have a mission and a cause, a just one at that, so starting the 1st February 2011, I regain control and stake my claim.

"THIS IS MY TURF" so just back OFF...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment