Monday, October 22, 2012

How is it ....?


Written awhile back but never published here ... till now


How is it that we get caught up in life so quickly, and for that matter how is it that we get involved so deeply. The few that know, realise that we have all been around the block a few times in our lives and that is experience yes, but also reflects character and bearing. We wear it like body armour, eager to show off our battle scars whenever someone gets close enough to read or show interest. For some inexplicable reason, I find myself removing myself from contact, removing my involvement with 'the world' yet here i am writing a public notice?


I have started two writing projects, one being the dummies guide to Post Traumatic Stress, and the other a narritive based on my experiences. The motivation for the first is easily explained, as i have found so many people struggling with various stages or trauma and stress that I actually think my homegrown remedies may help someone. And the second is not so much about me as it is about the circumstances I or we have been through in our lives and after this 6 month trip across America I have come to realise that it is interesting for an outsider. So we will see what all this takes us, but in the mean time I carry on with my Journals and pictures - a man at ease.


Till later Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment